Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Tania's Google Workshop
Cyber Safety Resource
Lead Teacher June 2010
Lead Teacher Nov 2010
Lead Teacher March '11
Lead Teacher May 2011
Lead Teacher June 2011
Lead Teacher Aug '11
Lead Teacher Nov '11
Lead Teacher May '12
Getting Good with Google
Principals May 2011
Principals Aug 2011
Principals Nov 2011
BoT and Parents
Ewan McIntosh Day
Andrew Churches Day
Sharing Ideas One
Links to Wakatu Cluster
Links to CyberSavvy Cluster
Lead Teacher March 2011
Lead Teacher Day
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Link to the Google Doc for the Day
Link Learning Photo Competition Wiki
on 2 April at Brightwater School
Honest Lawyer, Monaco- we have been assured that Honest Lawyer’s new network will hold 50 internet connections- it had better!
22 March 2011 9:00 till 3:00pm
Coffee from 8:30am
Video - Allanah’s EdTalk and Knowledge Cafe Style discussion.
Developing a Personal Learning Network
- Setting up a Google RSS Feed to read blogs/wikis/podcasts. If you already have a reader you can coach/mentor others. This is a really powerful practice - worth giving it another go to make sure it works. If you already have an RSS reader you may like to share your ‘must reads’ at the bottom of this doc.
This handout from John Larkin may help when setting up and populating a Google reader
Some Cluster Class Blogs
- networking and sharing.
Getting the best from Google
- Google Search, Google Docs, Google Labs, Google Maps, Google Translate, YouTube, Google Calendar, Gmail,
Our Resource Document
Here is your test
1:00-1:30 Question/Wondering Time- enter your wonderings here- either on the day or beforehand.
Photo Competition Recap
Unconference 2 April Brightwater School
1:30-3:00pm Learning at School Feedback
- Nicky, Tracy, Bex, Allanah, Fraser and Dave who attended the conference in Rotorua will share their learning and experiences.
- digital tools for schools
- Overview + a practical trick for today on podcasting
will stand in for Tracy- the benefits of edublogging
- Voicethread -
- Literacy stuff from Jill Hammonds. Some interesting website links Below is the link to google ppt summary of Jill’s presentation + a few other tools.
And also a ling to Jill's downloadable Keynote of her Learning at School Presentation: Copied here with Jill's permission.
An here is Jill's presentation as a pdf
Thank you everyone for a productive day
Allanah, Tim and Charles
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"